Areas Of Interest
ARM / Atmel / AVR
Raspberry Pi / Arduino
Robotics / Drones
Wireless / Sensors / Motors
C / C++ / C# / Python
Embedded Software / RTOS
Mobile Apps Controlling Hardware
Free & Open Source Software + Hardware
KiCAD / gEDA / Eagle
Startups & Business
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Meet Up!
Free To Attend
These sessions are scheduled on the 2nd. Tuesday of each month, are FREE to attend, no membership dues, no cost for the pizza and soft drinks (Thanks Don!). Please remember to RSVP before the meeting so we can order enough pizza for everyone.
See you then.
Second Tuesday of Each Month
|Social/Pizza||@||5:30 – 6:00 pm|
|Meeting||@||6:00 – 8:00 pm ±|
***NOTE NEW MEETING LOCATION***
Pico Digital, 8880 Rehco Rd, San Diego, CA 92121.
Suggestions to aid your visit:
- Ample Free Parking is available in the front & rear of the building.
- Front door access ends at 7 pm.
- Bring power extension cords with your Laptop.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Please clean up your trash when you leave.
SDHH SIG meetings are attended by technical and non-technical individuals who come from diverse backgrounds, mainly firmware Engineers. SDHH SIG serves the Do-It-Yourself and corporate/ professional /consulting engineering communities and is committed to a collaborative environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
SDHH SIG does not discriminate in its meetings, programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected or not under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd. Tuesday of each Month.
- We start at 5:30 pm with friendly chatter and networking.
- Presentations begin @ 6 PM.
- For information on where we meet visit About Us.
- Attendance is free and pizza, salads, & soft drinks are provided.
- Please RSVP so we can order enough pizza for everyone!
- Be sure to sign up for the monthly newsletter with all the details for upcoming projects and presentations.
- Register for the site. Registered users can post comments in the forum.
- After meeting event held at Rough Draft craft brewery ( non-hosted).