As an all-volunteer, non-profit, the San Diego .Net User Group is dependent on the support of the community. Our highest level of support is reserved for our corporate sponsors who support our group with a $250 annual donation. These organizations, through their generosity, allow the San Diego .Net User Group to bring technical education to hundreds of community members each year. Being a corporate sponsor of the San Diego .Net User Group shows your contribution to educating and supporting the .Net community in San Diego.
To show our thanks to our corporate sponsors we provide the following benefits in return.
- Logo with link to website on our Supporters Page
- Company Name with link to website on the Home Page
- Logo and Recognition at the beginning of every meeting as a Corporate Sponsor
- Logo and link to website in the footer of each email meeting announcement
- Special mention as a New Sponsor in first meeting announcement following sign up
- Listing as a Sponsor on our Meetup Site.
Want to sign your company up as a Corporate Sponsor? Sign up here -> Corporate Sponsor Signup